Webino™ is a platform for creating quality and modular web applications.
The main goal of Webino™ is to be a platform for high quality, modular and scalable web applications. Providing tools for rapid development, testing and building processes. Including support for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
High quality code
- Classes must be short, prefer composition over inheritance. Use PSR-2, OOP, design-patterns and refactoring.
- Everything must be configurable, even the templates rendering.
- Modules can override each others configuration influencing the resulting effect.
- The computing code must be separated into routines emitting events and listeners.
- Testing must be so easy that it will be the first place you want to start typing code.
- It is built on PHP.
- Continuous integration development and continuous delivery of minimized code.
- PHP 7.1
- Web server: Apache | NGINX [TODO]
- Database: MySQL [TODO] | MariaDB [TODO] | PostgreSQL [TODO]
- Inversion of Control
- Dependency Injection
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Object-Oriented Programming
Learn how to develop web applications with Webino™.