HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Please sign in to comment.
Match media types less strictly. Closes #1.
Media types are now matched at the level specified by the client. That is, a response type may be negotiated that is MORE specific (containing more type parameters) than requested by the client in the Accept header. This also applies to content_types_accepted, meaning that an incoming entity may be accepted by a less-specific processing method. This will have less-surprising behavior when a client requests an unparameterized type but the resource only provides parameterized ones, as well as supporting patterns like versioned APIs via the type parameters.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 96 additions and 33 deletions.
- +0 −1 Gemfile
- +2 −1 lib/webmachine/decision/conneg.rb
- +2 −4 lib/webmachine/decision/helpers.rb
- +24 −4 lib/webmachine/media_type.rb
- +18 −11 spec/webmachine/decision/conneg_spec.rb
- +32 −0 spec/webmachine/decision/helpers_spec.rb
- +17 −12 spec/webmachine/media_type_spec.rb
- +1 −0 webmachine.gemspec