What is this?
You are browsing the repository for the demo content files for Auberge WordPress theme by WebManDesign.eu.
How to install theme demo content
The easiest way to install theme demo content is using One Click Demo Import plugin:
- Install and activate the One Click Demo Import plugin in your WordPress website.
- Download ZIP package of theme demo files to your computer and unpack the files.
- In your WordPress admin area navigate to Appearance → Import Demo Data and read the information. (Make sure you have all the demo content required plugins installed and activated before proceeding with demo import.)
- Complete the "Manual demo files upload" procedure:
- Now, after the demo content is imported, you can delete the One Click Demo Import plugin from your website. Your website should be set up as the theme demo website now.
In case you experience an issue during the one-click demo content import, please read the online information article.
To allow all the demo content to be imported in whole, please install these plugins (they are required for one-click demo content installation too):
- WebMan Amplifier - provides recipes functionality, works only with paid Auberge Plus theme version
- Beaver Builder - page builder plugin used to build the demo content
- Jetpack - demo content includes tiled galleries which are feature of this plugin, also there is a contact form displayed on the "Contact" page - please enable these modules in your website Jetpack settings dashboard
- Restaurant Reservations - the reservation form displayed on "Reservations" page is provided with this plugin
Quality of imported media files
Please understand that demo images (and other media files) will be imported in low quality and you should replace them with your own (properly copyrighted) images.