What is this?
You are browsing the repository for the demo content files for Modern WordPress theme by WebManDesign.eu.
How to install theme demo content
The easiest way to install theme demo content is using One Click Demo Import plugin:
- Install and activate the One Click Demo Import plugin in your WordPress website.
- Download ZIP package of theme demo files to your computer and unpack the files.
- In your WordPress admin area navigate to Appearance → Import Demo Data and read the information. (Make sure you have all the demo content required plugins installed and activated before proceeding with demo import.)
- Complete the "Manual demo files upload" procedure:
- Now, after the demo content is imported, you can delete the One Click Demo Import plugin from your website. Your website should be set up as the theme demo website now.
In case you experience an issue during the one-click demo content import, please read the online information article.
To allow all the demo content to be imported in whole, please install these plugins (they are required for one-click demo content installation too):
- Jetpack - provides additional Portfolio and Testimonials custom post types (please do not forget to enable these post types in plugin settings), and other cool features such as tiled galleries, (how to install Jetpack?),
- NS Featured Posts - for setting up featured posts for front page intro slideshow,
- WooSidebars - provides custom sidebars and widget areas functionality, allows you to disable sidebar on any page.
If you want to match your website exactly to the theme demo website, please install also these plugins:
- Breadcrumbs NavXT - for adding a perfect, SEO friendly breadcrumbs navigation (see theme documentation for custom plugin setup),
- Post Type Archive Descriptions - for custom post type archive page description,
- WP Featherlight - for adding a minimal, high-performance, responsive image lightbox (zooming effect),
- ...and you can use any other plugin you want. See theme documentation for information on some additional, tested and recommended plugins.
Quality of imported media files
Please understand that demo images (and other media files) will be imported in low quality and you should replace them with your own (properly copyrighted) images.