An Engineering Calculator for Windows. Specifically designed for Electrical & IT Engineering at the moment.
In the Future it might be expanded to do other various engineering tasks. Releases are available in two formats:
- Portable ZIP file: Unzip it & run from a writeable folder. These installers are hosted here, on Github.
- ClickOnce Installer: Easy install method, hosted on Codeplex.
NOTE: The Codeplex repository contains only the stable source as a downloadable zip & the ClickOnce installers.
- Programmable & expendable with Python
- Sets & Statistics
- Complex numbers
- Matrix calculations
- Engineering functions
- Support for various number system inputs (Binary, Octal, Hexadecimal, Decimal, Roman)
- Supports Numbers in prefixed input.
- Number to text representation
- Plugin system for modules
- Calculator theme color can be switched at runtime
- Program editor
- Multimedia Calculators
- LM317 Calculator
- LED Forward current limiter resistor calculator
- 555 Timer calculator
- Logic function minimizer
- IP subnet calculator
- Currency rate converter (with live data)
- Unit system converter
- Visual trigonometry tool
- Cutting speed calculator
Requirements to run:
- Windows 7/8/10
- .NET Framework 4.5
- 10Mb Disk space
Requirements to compile:
- Visual Studio 2017 Community or newer