Michael R. Bernstein webmaven
- Albuquerque, NM
- Joined on
- foodshed 4 An App Engine app for creating and managing a map of a foodshed.
- appengine-python-morepath-skeleton 3 A skeleton for creating Python applications using the Morepath framework on App Engine
- oaklandfoodfinder 2 Oakland Food Finder App
- morepath-tutorial 2 "Morepath by Example" beginners tutorial
- moreblog 2 Tutorial App for learning the Morepath framework
Repositories contributed to
- rtfd/readthedocs.org 2,217 source code to readthedocs.org
- kennethreitz/python-guide 7,754 Python best practices guidebook, written for Humans.
- dariusk/corpora 1,169 A collection of small corpuses of interesting data for the creation of bots and similar stuff.
- JasperSnoek/spearmint 558 Spearmint is a package to perform Bayesian optimization according to the algorithms outlined in the paper: Practical Bayesian Optimization of Machine Learning Algorithms. Jasper Snoek, Hugo Laroche…
- codeforamerica/comport 1 Comport is a tool for law enforcement agencies to open their data and be accountable to their citizens.
Contributions in the last year 191 total Nov 25, 2014 – Nov 25, 2015
Longest streak 4 days December 2 – December 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #15 Fixed tyop.
- Merged #11 Change FontAwesome dependency to use the FA CDN
- Open #5 Fixed Lumberyard repository link.
4 Issues reported
- Open #44 Investigate uphold.com
- Open #417 inside.gratipay.com repo does not have a CONTRIBUTING.md file.
- Closed #10 codeforabq.org website source repo?
- Open #10 Switch to FontAwesome CDN