Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
import()as Code Splitting construct. It should be used instead of
System.importwill be deprecated in webpack 2 release (removed in webpack 3) as it's behavior is incorrect according to the spec.
*.jsonfiles are now supported without the
json-loader. You may still use it. It's not a breaking change.
- webpack will now show performance warnings when bundle size is too big. You can disable them with
performance.hints = false. It recommended to disable them in development but leave them enabled in production.
- Generate equal code on each platform when using node.js modules,
- CLI: Fixes
externalsnow allows boolean values
- Loaders: Complex options are now correctly passed when using remainingRequest like with the
- Fixes a event leak when using watch mode
excludenow only tests resource and not complete identifier
- Fixes bug related to
export * from ...
- CLI: Fix behavior of
- It's now possible to combine webpack ES2015 modules with babel ES2015 modules
output.strictModuleExceptionHandlingoption which handles exceptions in modules correctly, but with less performance. The more performant variant is enabled by default.
- Template strings are now allowed at locations where expressions are allowed.
- Allow to match rules on resourceQuery
__webpack_nonce__to set nonce for chunk loading script tags
- Improve tree shaking for
- Cache some expensive stuff