Node.js dropped support for 0.12, so we do.
- Using CommonJS or AMD export stuff in a ES2015 module will emit errors.
- performance hints are off by default. It was too annoying, but you can still see the
[big]flag by default.
- webpack now exits with non-zero exit code when configuration
- ProvidePlugin supports passing array to access members of a module
- renamed NoErrorsPlugin to NoEmitOnErrorsPlugin, NoErrorsPlugin is still working but is deprecated
- Migrated many internal classes to ES2015
- improved tests, linting and CI
- added testcases for CLI
This is probably the last RC. We released it as final test.
If no critial bugs are discovered, we release 2.2.0 in < 10 days.