Responsive Videos by Angie Makes
Tags: video, responsive, video, embeds, embed, object, iframe, youtube, vimeo, html5 video, oembed, embed discovery, auto-embed, automatic, auto, hulu, resize, fluid, wordpress tv, wordpresstv Requires at least: 3.8
Tested up to: 4.5 Stable tag: trunk
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
This plugin was designed and tested to work with Angie Makes WordPress themes.
It currently has been tested for the following providers:
- WordPress TV
- Uzip the
- Upload the
wc-responsive-videofolder to your
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate WordPress Canvas - Responsive Videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does this plugin work?
Once you activate this plugin, an element will wrap your iframe videos and the following CSS hacks will be applied. http://css-tricks.com/NetMag/FluidWidthVideo/Article-FluidWidthVideo.php
What aspect ratios do you support?
Currently, 16:9, 4:3, and 3:2. But this will change as people send me tips and suggestions.
- Fixed bug with embed links being added to responsive video css
- Fixed bug with responsive video wrapper being added to WP Editor
- Added responsive video support for jetpack
- Fixed division by zero bug
- responsive support for object and embed
- Plugin released. Everything is new!