macOS application that converts images to WebP
To convert, either:
- Drag and drop the images onto the application window or the Dock icon.
- Use "Open" in the "File" menu to choose the images to convert.
- Right-click the images in Finder and select WebPonize from the "Open With" menu.
- WebPonize for Mac converts images to Google's WebP
- Introduction to WebP. WebP is a new image format by Google. | by Shogo Sensui | Medium
- CSS-Tricks 「WebP is pretty great for serving high quality images better than (pretty much any?) other format right now. But working with them locally isn't great. Not much can open them or create them. If you need to hand-create them, this is a handy little mac app: https://t.co/dY5dY4z9a7 https://t.co/pzMhF3WeMl」 / Twitter
carthage update --use-submodules --use-ssh --no-use-binaries --platform Mac
open Xcode and run the project.