Simple application to learn GraphQL and Next.js.
The application shows a list of books with a likes count. When logged in through social login provider (currently only Facebook), books can be liked by the user.
Live demo at bookstore-webpro.now.sh.
- Material UI with Next.js (see example and Server Rendering)
- Login using Facebook Login App (see User Authentication with Facebook for React and Apollo)
- Custom Express server (see custom-server-express example)
- Local development over SSL using devcert (at https://bookstore-webpro.now.dev:3000)
- Environment variables exposed to client/server (see Exposing configuration) with dotenv/dotenv-webpack.
- Graphcool account and the Graphcool CLI.
- Facebook Login App (for web)
- Now (only for actual deployments)
git clone https://github.com/webpro/bookstore cd bookstore
.env file with your own keys.
npm install graphcool deploy npm run dev