Responsive & Hybrid Web Apps Demo
This repo contains techniques and concepts to build responsive & hybrid web applications.
- Declarative and conditional module injection
- a basic "advisor" and "composer" layer, and
- wire.js to load and instantiate modules.
- Various basic application modules (built using vanilla JS, Backbone, Maria, and Flight).
- Manifest files
- Build script (using Grunt and r.js) to optimize the modules (run
Run & build
Clone this repo, and you can:
# run bower install # build npm install grunt build