First of all, thanks for thinking of contributing to this project!
This project has a Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
❤️ Ways to Contribute
- Blog or tweet about the project
- Improve documentation
- Fix a bug
- Implement a new feature
- Discuss potential ways to improve project
- Improve existing implementation, performance, etc.
Feel free to open a ticket with your question.
Please put some effort in requesting a new feature. If someone else is going to implement something, the least you can do is describe the feature in detail, and why it would be useful to others as well.
🐛 File a Bug
In case you've encountered a bug, please make sure:
- You are using the latest version.
- You have read the documentation first, and double-checked your configuration.
- In your issue description, please include:
- What you expected to see, and what happened instead.
- Your operating system and other environment information.
- As much information as possible, such as the command and configuration used.
- Interesting logs with
DEBUG=reveal-md reveal-md [...]. * All steps to reproduce the issue.
🎁 Pull Requests
Pull requests are welcome! Please keep the following in mind:
- See below for instructions on how to set up the project on your machine.
- To match the existing code styling, use
npm run prettierbefore committing code.
- Make sure the tests pass (run
npm test). Your changes probably deserve new tests as well.
- Remember that this project is cross-platform compatible (macOS, Windows, Linux), and that it runs in different versions of Node.
Unsure about whether you should open a pull request? Feel free to discuss it first in a ticket.
Set up the project on your machine:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:webpro/reveal-md.git cd reveal-md npm install
Verify the tests are passing:
To make this clone of reveal-md globally available: