Cookbook style documentation for web.py 0.3. Note that some of these features aren't available in previous versions. Currently version 0.3 is the development branch.
In terms of formatting, please try to use a cookbook-like format...that is:
Problem: You want to access data from database.
Solution: Use this code...
Note that the urls don't need "web" in them -- just "/cookbook/select" , not "/cookbook/web.select".
Finally, this documentation is for version 0.3, so please only add code that you know works with the new version.
- loadhooks/unloadhooks (requested)
- How to properly use web.background (requested)
- Working with Session
- User authentication (requested)
- Using Site Layout Templates
- Odd/even table rows (requested)
- Mutliple databases (requested)
- Select: Retrieving entries from a database
- Update (requested)
- Delete (requested)
- Insert (requested)
- Query (requested)
- Fastcgi deployment through lighttpd (requested)
- Fastcgi deployment through Apache (requested)
- mod_python deployment through Apache (requested)
- nginx deployment (requested)