Cookbook style documentation for web.py 0.3. Note that some of these features aren't available in previous versions. Currently version 0.3 is the development branch.
In terms of formatting, please try to use a cookbook-like format...that is:
Note that the urls don't need "web" in them -- just "/cookbook/select" , not "/cookbook/web.select".
Finally, this documentation is for version 0.3, so please only add code that you know works with the new version.
- Using Site Layout Templates
- Alternating Style
- Use Mako template engine in webpy
- Use Cheetah template engine in webpy
- Mutliple databases
- Select: Retrieving entries from a database
- Update: Updating entries in a database
- Delete (requested)
- Insert: Adding entries to a database
- Query: Advanced database queries
- How to use database transactions
- Fastcgi deployment through lighttpd
- Fastcgi deployment through Apache
- CGI deployment through Apache
- mod_python deployment through Apache (requested)
- mod_wsgi deployment through Apache
- nginx deployment (requested)
- Subdomains and how to access the username (requested)