Remote Work: The Right Way
We love remote work! It’s the future of work! We want to sum up all the best practices of this way of working picking the best resources on the web. Feel free to contribute! ( From wherever you are :D )
This is the GitHub Pages repository for the Remote Work: The Right Way project.
- This website is a Jekyll project.
- Almost each section is a Markdown file in
_posts/and use data files in
How to Contribute
- Fork and edit
- Optionally install Ruby with Jekyll gem to preview locally
- Submit pull request for consideration
If you don’t know how to use git just open an issue here and we'll be happy to hear your suggestions
Contributor Style Guide
- Use American English spelling (primary English repo only)
- Use four (4) spaces to indent text; do not use tabs.
- Wrap all text to 120 characters.
If you are interested in translating Remote Work: The Right Way, fork this repo on GitHub and publish your localized fork to your own GitHub Pages account. We'll link to your translation from the primary document.
To avoid fragmentation and reader confusion, please choose one of these options:
- We link to your GitHub Pages fork with
- We link to your GitHub Pages fork with a subdomain (e.g. "it.remoteworktherightway.com")
If you use a subdomain, enter the subdomain into the
CNAME file, and ask us to setup DNS for you. If you do not use
a subdomain, remove the
CNAME file entirely else your fork will not build when pushed.
When your translation is ready, open an issue on the Issue Tracker to let us know.