Bootstrap styled Text with Media Element for TYPO3
Text & Media Element adaption for FluidStyledContent.
This extensions will give you Fluid Styled Content Elements for
Text with Media elements. Both a
standalone element that adds a new element
"Text & Media - Bootstrap" and a
replace option are available.
By default, the standalone variant will be placed in the new content element wizard as well. Disable this behaviour in the extension manager.
the extension depends on EXT:fluid_styled_responsive_images now to provide automatic responsive images. The default configuration should match a standard bootstrap 3 12 columns grid. For more information please have a look at fluid-styled-responsive-images (Link: https://github.com/alexanderschnitzler/fluid-styled-responsive-images)
- switch back to render images through the media ViewHelper to be able to use custom renderers from the RendererRegistry
Major update, please regard these changes:
- new class names in fluid_styled_content style
- EXT:vhs not needed anymore
- responsive videos now possible in gallery grid
- setting the size of the bodytext column not necessary anymore, gets computed automatically