For CMS developers
If you're developing a CMS and want to add Classless support you can
For website owners
A playground for testing themes:
use the almost-random HTML that is loaded, or click on the buttons to get real-world classlessd HTML.
write the name of a theme in our themes directory to test it, or paste the URL of CSS theme (it can be from GitHub).
Related articles you should see:
- A badly-written little post about the motivation of this work: http://websitesfortrello.github.io/programming/reusable-pure-css-themes/
- The Importance Of HTML5 Sectioning Elements
- Classes? Where We’re Going, We Don’t Need Classes!
- Heydon Pickering talking about CSS
Is this being used somewhere?
- Websites generated by Websites for Trello comply to the HTML structure described in classless.html and suggests the themes in themes to its users.
- The Ursprung blogengine comes packaged with some classless themes.
- http://hospedariaabp.com.br/, a standalone static single-page website from a brazilian small business, uses the Freelancer theme.
- http://fiatjaf.alhur.es/, @fiatjaf's personal website, made with Jekyll, uses the Jeen theme.