W E B S M S . C O M P Y T H O N T O O L K I T
What is it?
A lightweight Python-client-library for using websms.com SMS services. Reduces the complexity of network-communication between client and SMS gateway, to help business-customer save time and money for focusing on their business logic.
- Text Messages
- Binary Messages
- Confirmation of Delivery
- Answers to SMS can be forwarded
- Usable in modules and from command line
For general API specification of the server (programming language independent) visit: https://api.websms.com
Read INSTALL.md file
See send_sms.py for an example on how to send text and binary messages
You can either use/install the version in /WebSmsComToolkit-1.0.2 or
build your own version:
python setup.py sdist
The documentation available as of the date of this release is included
in send_sms.py and WebSmsComToolkit.py.
See also WebsmsComToolkit.html or use
pydoc -w ./WebSmsComToolkit.py
For any further questions into detail the contact-email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerd Reifenauer (Author) @reifi
- Version 1.0.2: fixed senderAddressType setter
- Version 1.0.1: fixed senderAddressType getter
- Version 1.0.0: Basic text- and binary-sms-sending.