Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
InstantWP obviously relies on PHP, Apache and MySQL as well as WordPress. The versions of these components is listed in the About page available from the application as these are the most useful to the end user.
The InstantWP Linux Virtual Server, IWPServer, is also documented in the User Guide and not listed here. IWPServer is based on Alpine Linux.
All other dependencies should be listed here. If not, please contact us via http://www.instantwp.com.
Web Based Dependencies
* Version 2.1.26 * Homepage: https://studio-42.github.io/elFinder/ * Source code: https://github.com/Studio-42/elFinder/archive/2.1.26.zip * License: https://github.com/Studio-42/elFinder/blob/master/LICENSE.md (BSD-style)
Simple web-based remote shell in your browser.
* Version v0.9.7 * Homepage: https://web-console.org * Source code: https://github.com/nickola/web-console/archive/v0.9.7.zip * License: GPL v3
Platform Specific Dependencies
These dependencies are bundled as binaries into a folder called 'platform' for each operating system and they are bundled as part of any release. They are listed here for convenience, you don't need to download or compile these files separately unless you wish to.
Open Source Dependencies - macOS Dependencies
QEMU is an open source machine emulator and virtualizer, as installed and compiled by Homebrew.
* Version 2.8.0 * Homepage: http://wiki.qemu.org/Main_Page * Source code: http://wiki.qemu-project.org/download/qemu-2.8.0.tar.bz2 * License: http://wiki.qemu.org/License (GPL v2)
The following Dynamic Library for macOS are also shipped with QEMU:
* GLib 2.0 * GnuMP 1.0 * GnuTLS 3.0 * Nettle 6.0 * Libjpeg 8 * Pixman 1.0 * Libpng 1.6 * Libtasn 1.0.
Fugu is a graphical frontend to the commandline Secure File Transfer application (SFTP) for Mac OS X.
* Version 1.2.0-English * Homepage: http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/software/fugu/ * Source code: https://sourceforge.net/projects/fugussh/files/ * License: http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/software/copyright.htm (BSD-style)
Racket Programming Language
Racket is a general-purpose programming language as well as the world’s first ecosystem for developing and deploying new languages. The InstantWP Control Panel is created using the excellent Racket cross platform GUI framework.
* Version 6.9 * Homepage: http://racket-lang.org/ * Source code: https://github.com/racket * License: https://github.com/racket/racket/blob/master/racket/src/COPYING_LESSER.txt (LGPL)
Open Source Dependencies - Windows Dependencies
These QEMU Binaries for Windows (32 bit) are as supplied by Stefan Weil.
* Version 2.5.0 * Homepage: https://qemu.weilnetz.de/ * Source code: http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/ar7.git/ * License: http://wiki.qemu.org/License (GPL v2)
ANSICON provides ANSI escape sequence recognition for Windows console programs (both 32- (x86) and 64-bit (x64)).
* Version 1.6.6 * Homepage: http://adoxa.altervista.org/ansicon/ * Source code: https://github.com/adoxa/ansicon/ * License: https://github.com/adoxa/ansicon/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
Free SFTP, SCP and FTP client for Windows.
* Version WinSCP 5.9.6 * Homepage: https://winscp.net * Source code: https://winscp.net/download/WinSCP-5.9.6-Source.zip * License: https://winscp.net/eng/docs/license (GPL)
PuTTY / PLink
PuTTY is a Telnet client, amongst other things.
* Homepage: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/ * Source code: https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/putty-0.67.tar.gz * License: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/licence.html (MIT)
KiTTY is a Windows SSH client.
* Homepage: http://www.9bis.net/kitty/ * Source code: http://svn.9bis.com/websvn/listing * License: http://svn.9bis.com/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=Sandbox&path=%2Fkitty%2Ftrunk%2FLICENCE.TXT (MIT)
Closed Source Dependencies
Several helper components of InstantWP rely in closed source libraries.
When QEMU is running, it provides a monitor console for interacting with QEMU. This command-line executable opens a telnet connection to communicate with the QEMU monitor process. The executable is written in F# and uses the Rebex .net libraries as listed below.
This command-line executable opens an SSH connection and runs a command. The executable is written in F# and uses the Rebex .net libraries as listed below.
The QEMU telnet and ssh components use the closed source Rebex .Net Telnet and SSH libraries below:
- Rebex File Server 2016R1.1
- Rebex Ssh Pack 2016R1.1
Corvideon is licensed to redistribute the component DLLs with InstantWP royalty free. See http://www.rebex.net for further information.