Member Group for A.C
While A.C has great conversations in the slack channel on the regular; there's not much way to join a peer-group focused on a particular topic, share questions + show off + feedback requests (links + maybe uploads? to things).
Running the App
- Install Docker && Docker Compose
- Install the node modules:
docker-compose run web npm install
- Run the image:
- Migrate the database:
docker-compose run web ./node_modules/.bin/db-migrate up
- Seed the database:
docker-compose run web node seeds.js
- Log in with 'email@example.com:password'
- Issue is created
- Zee labels it with "will-do" and add it to a milestone
- Core team pull issues from current mile-stone and when they start them, label them with "started"
- Start with a mockup? (Low fidelity sketch or whatever)
- Submit a pull request immediately
- Ask questions in Slack or in Github whenever uncertainty arises
- Repeat until done!