You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- Updated README to detail what the repo represents, and what it is built on.
- Removed TODO (all items are now done).
Removed console tool
- Obsolete, as all modules now use ZF2 console tooling
- Updated README with instructions
- Removed cgi-bin directory
Added information on keeping Zend\Di up-to-date
Updated README with all subtree merge info
- Documented steps for updating subtrees
Added instructions for updating ZF2 library from subtree merge
Added README, updated signals usage
- Added README with dependencies
- Updated EntryResource to use signals ResponseCollection's "stopped"
functionality in order to determine if we should short circuit