NDock is a server application container, which can be used for your back end services' hosting and management.
- Automatic service hosting: host your many backend applications, needn't create service for each application;
- External application hosting: host external executable application, no matter whether it is developed using .NET;
- Multiple application isolation: support isolate your multiple applications using AppDomain and process;
- Watch dog: start application after it stops unexpected;
- Automatic recycle management: restart application automatically after it satisify some conditions;
- App Garden(TODO): run one application in multiple instances;
- Task Scheduler(TODO)： run the designate application on schedule.