This release features:
- Trello boards importation, including card history, assigned members, labels, comments, and attachments;
- Invite new users to a board using a email address;
- Autocompletion in the minicard editor. Start with @ to start a
board member autocompletion, or # for a label;
- Improve the user interface on small screens so that Wekan could be used on the
- Accelerate the initial page rendering by sending the data on the intial HTTP
response instead of waiting for the DDP connection to open;
- Support images attachments copy pasting;
- On Sandstorm, expose the Wekan grain title and URL to the Sandstorm shell;
- Support Wekan deployment under a sub-path of a domain name.
New languages supported: Arabic, Catalan, Italian, and Russian.
This release is a large re-write of the previous code base. Despite being relatively similar to v0.8 feature-wise, this release marks the beginning of our new user interface and continues to improve the overall performance and security. It also features the following improvements:
- A new user account system, including the possibility to reset a forgotten password, to change the password, or to enable email confirmation (all of which were previously impossible);
- Avatar customization, including the possibility to upload images and to choose one from Gravatar or the user initials (on Sandstrom we use the avatar exposed by Sandstorm);
- Cards multi-selection to facilitate batch actions such as moving all the cards of selection, or attaching a label or a member to them;
- Automatic drafts saving synced with the server;
- Keyboard navigation, press
?to read the list of available shortcuts;
- The possibility to restore archived boards, lists, and cards.
Starting from this release we will also distribute official docker images on both the GitHub release page and on the DockerHub. We also configured Heroku one-click install and improved Sandstorm integration with the integration of its build-in sharing model.
New languages supported: Chinese, Finnish, Spanish, Korean, and Russian.