Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Supported visualizing N-linked intact glycopeptide identification result (identification file: psm.tsv, MS/MS file: mzML format) generated by MSFragger-Glyco/Philosopher;
- Supported showing multiple types of ions (for example, c/z and b/y) in sequence;
- For Philosopher/MSFragger result, in default only selected columns are shown in the table.
- Fixed a bug in column selection when viewing MSFragger result;
- Fixed a bug of modification display in mirror spectra visualization;
- Optimized loading MaxQuant result and added a new function to export spectra in MGF format.
- Improved modification mapping for MaxQuant results;
- Updated modification mapping (N-term modification) for new version of Philosopher (FragPipe/MSFragger).
- Supported visualizing Open-pFind result (>=pFind 3.1.5);
- Supported adding user-defined information onto the annotated spectra figures (command line function).
- Fixed a bug of parsing fixed modifications for Mascot dat file;
- Updated PDV to support PSM result (tsv format) from new version of Philosopher (FragPipe/MSFragger).