The R package reda provides functions for
- simulating survival, recurrent event, and multiple event data from stochastic process point of view;
- exploring and modeling recurrent event data through the mean cumulative function (MCF) by the Nelson-Aalen estimator of the cumulative hazard rate function, and gamma frailty model with spline rate function;
- comparing two-sample recurrent event responses with the pseudo-score tests.
Installation of CRAN Version
You can install the released version from CRAN.
The latest version of the package is under development at GitHub. If it is able to pass the automated package checks, one may install it by
if (! require(remotes)) install.packages("remotes") remotes::install_github("wenjie2wang/reda", upgrade = "never")
Online documentation provides function documentations and includes package vignettes for
- exploring and modeling recurrent event data.
- introduction to formula response function Recur()
- simulating survival and recurrent event data.