Lierphotography is a theme based on the website for Lier Chen Photography, designed and developed by Wenmin Chen. It is built to be part of a personal portfolio and it's not intented to be released for public use.
Lierphotography is built using the Zurb Foundation framework (specifically Foundation 5.5.0) and is therefore responsive.
Individual portfolio page carousel with thumbnails and controls
Pop up windows (a.k.a reveal modals)
Posts and pages can have Featured Images.
- Sidebar - blog sidebar
- Footer 1 - 1st footer column
- Footer 2 - 2nd footer column
- Footer 3 - 3rd footer column
Licenses and External Assets
IMPORTANT NOTE: Lierphotography is part of a personal portfolio and is not intended to be released for public use.
The theme features three custom fonts:
- Droid Sans: https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Droid+Sans Apache License, version 2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
- Shadows Into Light: https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Shadows+Into+Light SIL Open Font License, version 1.1 http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=OFL
- Icons from FontAwesome: Published under various licenses http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/license/
The name is derived from the fact that this is a theme based on the website for Lier Chen Photography.