Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release contains the following fixes:
- Issue #113: Full screen clock now displays time based on locale.
- Issue #119: Null characters, which had been breaking the HTML preview, are no longer inserted when typing over selecting text.
- Issue #121: Code fences are now correctly highlighted when they contain blank lines.
- Issue #123: Statistics HUDs now have proper padding when alternating row colors is enabled.
- Issue #125: The
translationsfolder has been moved up one folder for the portable distribution of ghostwriter.
- Sundry minor fixes have been added.
Important Note: If you are using the portable version of ghostwriter for Windows, please note that you no longer require the
translations folder in your
data folder. The
translations folder has been moved up one folder, so you don't need to have your settings and themes mixed with an application dependency. When moving the contents of your old
data folder to the new one, please delete the old
Ubuntu Linux users can download the latest version of ghostwriter from the Launchpad PPA using the following commands in a terminal window:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:wereturtle/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ghostwriter
You may also visit the wereturtle package archive page directly. For more information on how to add a PPA to your system, please see the Launchpad guide. Note that this version of ghostwriter has been packaged in the PPA solely for the following Ubuntu versions:
- Trusty (14.04)
- Vivid (15.04)
- Wily (15.10)
- Xenial (16.04)
- Yakkety (16.10)
The following are links to unofficial packages/repositories for other Linux distros, kindly provided by volunteers: