The Git Textmate Bundle.
Version 1.3.0 (released Apr 4, 2008)
- Run this:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles git clone git://gitorious.org/git-tmbundle/mainline.git Git.tmbundle
- In the TextMate preferences, advanced tab, shell variables, set the TM_GIT variable to point to your installation of git (ie
- Many shortcuts are available from the Git-shortcut (Ctrl-Shift-G). Subversion commands are Command-Option-g. Less frequent commands are accessed via the menu.
- Update your bundle by running the “Update Git Bundle” command.
- Mailing list.
Maintainer, Lead Developer:
The git bundle wouldn’t be possible without the contributions of the following fine gentlemen:
- Allan Odgaard – Started the bundle, got it rolling.
- Sam Granieri – GitK, Many of the git-svn commands, Git initialize repository command, menu layouting, create-tag.
- Johan Sørensen – Contributing the CSS styling. He made gitorious look so sexy I just couldn’t think of a better design to implement for the bundle, so he’s generously allowed me to utilize it.
- Tommi Asiala – README file submission
- Lawrence Pit – Performance Enhancements
- Jay Soffian – Bug report with patch (missing environment variables)
- Humberto Diógenes – Git-svn fetch command
- Lee Marlow
- Geoff Cheshire – Textile’d the README to make it look good on GitHub.
- Martin Kühl – Patch to allow committing into a git repository that’s not the project root.