A library of miscellaneous C functions I've written over time.
The modules include:
- A simple regular expression pattern matcher,
- A simple hash table implementation,
- A parser for INI configuration files,
- A mathematical expression evaluator,
- A function that compares the similarity of two strings,
- A generic linked list implementation with extra helper functions,
- A set of functions to read, write and manipulate Comma Separated Values (CSV) files,
- A mark-and-sweep garbage collector,
- A reference counting garbage collector,
- An alternative to
getarg()for platforms without getopt() (meant for WIN32) and
- A couple of utility functions.
It is a collection of C code that I've implemented over the course of several years and used, tested and reused in several of my hobby projects.
These sources are provided under the terms of the unlicense:
This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain. Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or distribute this software, either in source code form or as a compiled binary, for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and by any means. In jurisdictions that recognize copyright laws, the author or authors of this software dedicate any and all copyright interest in the software to the public domain. We make this dedication for the benefit of the public at large and to the detriment of our heirs and successors. We intend this dedication to be an overt act of relinquishment in perpetuity of all present and future rights to this software under copyright law. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. For more information, please refer to <http://unlicense.org/>