CaLib calibration database system
Table of contents
February 6, 2019
- changed number of maximum tagger channels to 408 (requires DB upgrade to version 5)
- small improvements and bugfixes
March 29, 2018
- added SQLite support
- use CMake building
- support for ROOT 6
- support for Pizza detector
- extended calib_manager
- generic peak calibration module
- improved support for bad scaler reads
- graphics/fitting improvements (marker line, refitting, ignoring elements, convergence factors, etc.)
- added data type for the beam polarization
January 7, 2014
- added support for bad scaler reads
- added calibration cloning
- added run range setting for calibration sets
- removed livetime data type
August 16, 2013
- added support for Mk2 format and xz-compressed files
April 26, 2012
- several bugfixes
November 14, 2011
- added calibration cloning function
October 10, 2011
- added TAPS CFD and veto LED to AcquRoot config file writer
September 11, 2011
- updated PID energy calibration
August 31, 2011
- added TAPS CFD and veto LED calibration
August 24, 2011
- initial public release
- ROOT 5.34 / ROOT 6.10 or newer (with MySQL or/and SQLite support)
- CMake 2.8
cd /some/directory git clone https://github.com/werthm/CaLib.git cd CaLib mkdir build cd build cmake .. make -j export CALIB="/some/directory/CaLib" export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$CALIB/build/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" export PATH="$CALIB/build/bin:$PATH"
It is recommended to set all environment variables in your shell configuration file.
Upgrade from 0.3.x to 0.4.x
- The database has to be updated to version 5 using
root -b $CALIB/macros/Upgrade_5.C
Upgrade from 0.2.x to 0.3.x
- The database has to be updated to version 4 using
root -b $CALIB/macros/Upgrade_4.C
- Exports to ROOT files created with CaLib < 0.3.0 cannot be imported by Calib > 0.3.0!
Upgrade from 0.1.11 to 0.2.x
- The database has to be updated to version 3 using
root -b $CALIB/macros/Upgrade_3.C
- Exports to ROOT files created with CaLib < 0.2.0 cannot be imported by Calib > 0.2.0!
All the configuration is done in config/config.cfg.
config/example.cfg contains comments and basic settings that should help to understand the configuration. Rename this example file to config.cfg and modify it according to your setup.
The ROOT html documentation can be built by setting the cmake variable -DDOCS=ON. Located in the directory htmldoc it gives an overview of the CaLib library and all of its classes. Further information and examples can be found in the macros directory.