A Sublime Text theme based on our old blue friend cobalt.
A refined colour scheme that is easy on the eyes and takes small UI elements into account. Includes full sublime theme (sidebar, search, tabs, etc...) as well as support for SublimeLinter, git diffing and a growing number of plugins.
See below for examples. Read more at http://wesbos.com/cobalt2-theme-sublime-text-2/
- Open package control
Command Paletteand type
- Search for Cobalt2 and hit enter
- Lastly, open
Settings - User. Add the following two lines:
"color_scheme": "Packages/Theme - Cobalt2/cobalt2.tmTheme", "theme": "Cobalt2.sublime-theme",
color_scheme defines how the code looks and
theme defines how the sidebar, tabs, search, command palette work.
- For sidebar icons, you need to be running the latest version of Sublime Text 3 - this feature is very new and not supported in older versions of Sublime Text.
Dirty Tab and Selected Tab
Indentation Guides — Guide, Stacked Guide and Active Guide
"indent_guide_options": ["draw_normal", "draw_active"] for this
Tabs, Spaces and Comments
Some icons from Soda Theme by Ian Hill
Kyle Knight for pushing cobalt2 past the code screen and styling the entire editor.
Seti UI Atom theme for the sidebar icons
Yellow: #ffc600 Blue: #193549 Dusty Blue: #35434d Dark Blue: #15232D
You may also like:
- Cobalt2 Theme for iTerm https://github.com/wesbos/Cobalt2-iterm
- Cobalt2 for Alfred https://github.com/wesbos/Cobalt2-Alfred-Theme
- Cobalt2 for Atom (WIP) https://github.com/wesbos/cobalt2-atom
I also wrote the Sublime Text Power User Book and video package - if you want to become amazing with Sublime Text, check it out!