Table Of Contents
- Quick Start for Production
- Environment Variables
- Create hierarchical pages with markdown -> HERE is 5 minutes tutorial
- Simultaneously edit with multiple people by HackMD(CodiMD) integration
- Support Authentication with LDAP / Active Directory, OAuth
- SSO(Single Sign On) with SAML
- Slack/Mattermost, IFTTT Integration
- GROWI Docs: Features
- Docker Ready
- Docker Compose Ready
Quick Start for Production
- Node.js v14.x or v16.x
- npm 6.x
- MongoDB 4.x
- Redis 3.x
- ElasticSearch 6.x or 7.x (needed when using Full-text search)
||Build GROWI app client|
||Launch GROWI app server|
For more info, see GROWI Docs: List of npm Commands.
Found a Bug?
Missing a Feature?
You can request a new feature by submitting an issue to our GitHub Repository. If you would like to implement a new feature, firstly please submit the issue with your proposal to make sure we can confirm it. Please clarify what kind of change you would like to propose.
- For a Major Feature, firstly open an issue and outline your proposal so it can be discussed.
It also allows us to coordinate better, prevent duplication of work and help you to create the change so it can be successfully accepted into the project.
- Small Features can be created and directly submitted as a Pull Request.
Language on GitHub
You can write issues and PRs in English or Japanese.
If you have questions or suggestions, you can join our Slack team and talk about anything, anytime.