Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 2 (2018-01-14)
This version runs with LÖVE 0.10.2, it is not compatible with LÖVE 11.0
- Angler sign-in screen.
- Shiny buttons and switches with tab-navigation.
- New tournament lake selection screen.
- You can now fish 1-day tournaments.
- Game sounds and music.
- A new options screen to set units of measure, sounds and music.
- A detailed weather forecast screen.
- A dedicated live well screen.
- Mini map that shows your position.
- Records player and tournament statistics.
- Pretty charts - cycle them with mouse wheel or arrow keys.
- Unobtrusive notifications when you land a fish.
- Move your boat using the mouse, must be enabled in the options screen.
- A new main menu layout.
- Improved the tournament layout.
- Display the cast range in the rod selection screen.
- Rework the lure selection: Allow scroll with mouse wheel. Hover colors for a preview.
- Allow casting while navigating the boat.
- Switching between outboard and trolling motors now uses time.
- Reduce the outboard cut-off time to 2 seconds.
- The outboard motor uses less time the faster you go.
- Land tiles now have round corners.
- Fish now spawn randomly for each game.
- Crashing while moving mouse when exiting the main menu.
- Crash when certain randomly generated lakes spawn fish not near any feeding zones.
- Title-case angler name and allow apostrophe's and dashes.
- Avoid placing the player boat on top of obstacles or other boats when launching.