Microbes, a life in ten seconds.
Microbes was created in half a day for Ludum Dare 27, 2013. I hope you have fun playing it :)
- you are a microbe with a 10 second lifespan.
- eat green/blue microbes to extend your life.
- avoid red/pink microbes who steal your life.
- score is determined by the number of seconds you stay alive, plus the amount of microbes you ate.
- two player hotseat for your friends.
Python 2.7 with PyGame.
For *nix flavors
apt users can simply install with:
sudo apt-get install python-pygame
Please substitute your favorite package manager when appropriate :-)
Important to note that even if you run a 64-bit architecture, install the 32-bit editions of both these.
Run with the obvious:
- Geany code editor and bash terminal
- GIMP for graphics
- MilkyTracker for music
Resources were created by me, from scratch.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.