This project allows you to natively schedule automated test runs of your Force.com Apex code and email the results to multiple addresses.
To use the source code with a Salesforce org: How To Use Github and the Force.com IDE
- Navigate to the Automated Testing app and Automated Test Setup tab.
- Follow the instructions.
Because we can't create a trigger on the asynchronous test objects, we run a second scheduled job to process the results. By default, this runs half an hour after the tests are launched; you may need to adjust for longer test runs.
- Validate Automated Test Run fields
- Allow individual scheduling of different runs
- Email options: Always / Failures Only, Failure Details On/Off, Success Details On/Off
- Web service for post-commit hook from source control systems
- Improve code coverage