What is Zabbix?
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution.
Zabbix is software that monitors numerous parameters of a network and the health and integrity of servers. Zabbix uses a flexible notification mechanism that allows users to configure e-mail based alerts for virtually any event. This allows a fast reaction to server problems. Zabbix offers excellent reporting and data visualisation features based on the stored data. This makes Zabbix ideal for capacity planning.
Base Docker Image
Please follow usage instructions of each Zabbix component image:
- zabbix-agent - Zabbix agent
- zabbix-server-mysql - Zabbix server with MySQL database support
- zabbix-server-pgsql - Zabbix server with PostgreSQL database support
- zabbix-web-apache-mysql - Zabbix web interface on Apache2 web server with MySQL database support
- zabbix-web-nginx-mysql - Zabbix web interface on Nginx web server with MySQL database support
- zabbix-web-nginx-pgsql - Zabbix web interface on Nginx web server with PostgreSQL database support
- zabbix-proxy-sqlite3 - Zabbix proxy with SQLite3 database support
- zabbix-proxy-mysql - Zabbix proxy with MySQL database support
- zabbix-java-gateway - Zabbix Java Gateway
- zabbix-snmptraps - Additional container image for Zabbix server and Zabbix proxy to support SNMP traps
If you have any problems with or questions about this image, please contact us through a GitHub issue.
You are invited to contribute new features, fixes, or updates, large or small; we are always thrilled to receive pull requests, and do our best to process them as fast as we can.
Before you start to code, we recommend discussing your plans through a GitHub issue, especially for more ambitious contributions. This gives other contributors a chance to point you in the right direction, give you feedback on your design, and help you find out if someone else is working on the same thing.