Project is under active development - code and comments may not be 100% complete.
- Eclipse plugin, ADT
- Google API Android OS 2.3.3 (API 10).
- Other Jar dependences are included in the Google defined default directory,
More to come later.
- Mapper uses the Eclipse to build the project. It's as simple as that.
Installing Application on Emulator
- Mapper can be launched on the Android SDK Emulator following these steps,
- Install the Eclipse ADT plugin.
<li>Open the 'Android Virtual Device Manager'.</li> <li>Create an Android Virtual Device with the Google APIs v.10 OS if none is pressent.</li> <li>Start the Google API v.10 device to make sure the Android instance works</li> <li>Back in Eclipse, select the Mapper project folder and click the 'Run' icon. This will install and start the Mapper application within the Emulator</li> <li>If the Android VM does not automatically open the Mapper application, find Mapper in the list of applications and click on it from there.</li>