- Fix CImg.h compilation problems. [#10]
- Fix pthread linking on Ubuntu 11.04
- Update pHash to version 0.9.3 and CImg 1.4.7.
- Fix a few build issues.
- Make installation much easier by distributing and building locally all the native dependencies. This includes pHash 0.9.0 and CImg 1.3.4.
- Remove RubyInline, use standard Ruby extension infrastructure.
- Update duplicate threshold constant based on wider image testing.
- Make duplicate threshold variable so users can tune it based on their dataset.
- Add Phashion::Image#fingerprint method which exposes an Image's 64-bit hash.