Clone this wiki locally
Table of Contents
- Collaborative open source project led by the Government of Canada
- Award winning code library for building innovative websites that are:
- Flexible and themeable templates and reusable components
- Open source software
- Working examples
- Working examples - v4.0
- Main project
- Terms and conditions
- Contributor guidelines
- Version history
- Communications material
Events related to WET are listed here with links to more information where available.
- WET Codefest 2.0 (August 8-9, 2013)
- Pre-Codefest Events
- Exploring Canada's Web Experience Toolkit - webinar with Paul Jackson, Web Standards Office: http://www.howto.gov/training/classes/canada-web-experience-toolkit/ (April 17, 2013) - FREE
- Toronto Accessibility & Inclusive Design User Group: About the Web Experience Toolkit (WET): (April 16, 2013; Video (in English Only))
- La Boîte à outils de l’expérience Web : L’approche du Gouvernement du Canada en matière d’accessibilité et de facilité d’emploi et d’interopérabilité des sites Web (23 novembre, 2012; PDF slides (in French only))
- WET Community Group Strategy & Governance Meeting (November 14, 2012)
- GTEC panel discussion (Webcast) (November 7, 2:00 - 3:00) Putting Canadians First Through Open Collaborative Web Development https://meet53548790.adobeconnect.com/gteccollaborative1400
- WET Community Group (October 18, 2012) - a session to start and organize a WET community
- WET Discovery Day (August 17, 2012) - a session for developers who are new to WET
- COE Usability Discovery Day (July 19, 2012) - a session on User-Centred Design and other Usability concepts
- WxT CodeFest (July 10, 2012) - a festival to code, contribute and learn about WET
- Brainstorm new WxT components Add an idea or a request.
- Job Descriptions What are the skills and roles needed to produce usable, accessible websites? Add a sample public sector job description or help write one.
- Testing Repository of on-going and planned testing efforts.
- HTML data for basic Web page template
- Component reviews