Pillars of the community
- Promotion and support of Macedonian developers
- Development of career opportunities
- Knowledge sharing and personal development
- Helping society
Basic community information
- This community is non-profit and voluntary.
- This community is maintained trough an organizational structure.
- General decision-making at the organization level is managed through the organizational structure.
- Specific projects that will emerge from this community are organized through special teams, with designated separate organizational structure and a team leader.
- Web content, personal blog posts, news, resources, possible benefits and opportunities for developers, in Macedonia and abroad are shared in the Facebook group, with a goal to:
- develop discussions of topics related to the IT industry
- develop discussions for possible partnerships or support amongst members
- develop continuous assistance and counseling for tech tools, opportunities and general news in the IT industry
- generate ideas and collaborations duscissions, through which the group's innovation will increase.
New Members Rules
- Each new member should answer three questions in order to get better acquainted with members of the community.
- What do you expect to gain from this community?
- How can you contribute?
- How did you find out about WeTalkIT?
Each new member will be sent pdf containing rules to the group after it has been added to the group.
Each existing member in the group has the right to invite new members, who, after answering the questions, will be added to the group.
All group posts must be approved by an admin or a moderator.
Members participate in a discussion in a constructive, humble and polite way with argumentative attitude, but WITHOUT:
- Hate speech, insults, passive aggression and trolling
- Spamming (Click Bait titles, Caps-Lock posts or comments, continually editing the post to appear above in the group, etc.)
- Recruitment posts for your startup, company, work or organization.
- Racist, sexist or otherwise oppressive speech
- Comments that contain disinterest or insensitivity against the one who wrote it before (Saying in the style of "I do not care", "What do you know about", "I will not have to discuss with you about the topic" and similar ones)
If a member fails to comply with the above rules, he or she is reported for non-compliance with the rules and one of the moderators or administrators has the right to remove it.
If you are a new member and read this all the way, write to the admin you communicate with: “I found the easter egg.”