Web Frontend for weweave Commerce
weweave Commerce is an open source web platform for selling digital goods. It relies on external brokers performing the actual transaction and provides a order notification API for those.
This project is the Angular-base web frontend for the weweave Commerce backend. Please refer to the main project for further details.
The easiest way of getting the frontend up and running is to use our pre-built Docker images. However, you can of course choose to build from source.
- Run the image like this (assuming you want to link it with your MySQL container):
docker run \ -p 8080:80 \ --name commerce_www \ weweave/commerce-www
- Access the web frontend at port 8080. Default username is "firstname.lastname@example.org", password is "admin".
- After logging in with the admin account, change the username and/or password under "Persons" and configure the system further under "Settings".
Please use a cloud native edge router like Traefik (or nginx or haproxy):
- Route all incoming requests to
/api/to the backend.
- Route all other incoming requests to the frontend.
If your frontend is not running at the root path, you must change the base href by setting the frontend's docker environment variable
Building from source
- Make sure you have Node.js installed (tested with Node.js v8).
- Make sure you have Angular CLI installed:
npm install -g @angular/cli
- Check out the source code and build it:
git clone https://github.com/weweave/commerce-www.git cd commerce-www npm install ng build --prod
- Copy the contents of the
dist/commerce-www/folder to the
www/folder of the backend project.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.