..................... dotjs ........................
dotjs is a Google Chrome extension that executes
~/.js based on their filename.
If you navigate to
Bonus: files in
~/.js have jQuery 1.4.4 loaded,
regardless of whether the site you're hacking
GreaseMonkey user scripts are great, but you need to
publish them somewhere and re-publish after making
modifications. With dotjs, just add or edit files in
$ cat ~/.js/github.com.js // swap github logo with trollface $('#header .logo img') .css('width', '100px') .css('margin-top', '-15px') .attr('src', '//bit.ly/ghD24e')
- Ensure you have defunkt's dotjs installed and running.
- Install the extension
How It Works
- dotjs installed (https://github.com/defunkt/dotjs.git)
- DotJS code: https://github.com/defunkt/dotjs
- Icon: http://raphaeljs.com/icons/
- jQuery: http://jquery.com/
- Ryan Tomayko for: