…nerating a" This reverts commit 12f0afa. - Rails controller generator does not generate the routes needed for the generated request spec. Backing this out.
controller or resource. Closes #33.
place. Closes #116.
- There is really no benefit from the attribute/non-attribute distinction when setting stubs. - This helps to make stub_model usable with non-ActiveRecord models Closes #108.
Because templates cache their content when rendered, modifying the template source only works if the template had not yet been rendered. - added a cucumber scenario with several example groups alternately using render_views and not, to show that the rendered templates are not cached across requests - NOTE that this does not mean templates are not cached internally in Rails. Just that the templates used in controller specs are not the same ones cached by Rails (though they are initialized with all of the same data).
- Removed some unnecessaries that were left over from a spike. - Happens.
- Updated the cukes to fail meaningfully - Updated the code to pass them - Updated my glass of water to scotch
:update_attributes => false, set the errors object to say it is not empty. Closes #103.
- this requires templates to exist, but ... - still isolates specs from template content Thanks to José Valim for the assist.
- require using File.expand_path (which Rails is using as well) rather than using a guard (which turns out to be WRONG). - Thanks to José Valim for the assist
files in the appropriate directories _even on Windows_. Closes #99.