prep for 2.3.0 release
align Gemfiles across rspec dev repos
1.8.7 regexps don't work the same way 1.9's do
the final frontier
README for features (for relish)
Don't generate autotest/discover.rb
mock_model.respond_to?(xxx_before_type_cast) returns false
- Closes #266.
bump version to 2.3.0.pre
Make rails gem deps work for anything < 4.0
bump version to 2.2.1
Got webrat working across request and controller specs
- added --webrat flag for request controller generator
- deprecated --webrat-matchers flag across generators
- Closes #277.
Gemfile can still depend on rails for development
Point cucumber dev dependency to my fork which depends on builder.
- filed pull request with cucumber project - can revert this if/when
that is merged/released.
- rspec ~> M.m.0 (3 digits instead of 2)
- rails gems >= 3.0.0 (not ~> 3.0.0)
Depend on railties, activesupport and actionpack instead of monolithi…
…c rails gem
- Closes #275.
bump version to 2.2
prep for 2.2 release
upgrade to cucumber 0.9.4
Explicit template/layout render example
- Closes #270.
explain README links to documentation
method_missing is private
revert changes that broke controller specs
don't generate :new_record? => false
update history/upgrade w/ info about stub_template
Add stub_template method for view specs.
- supports stubbing partials rendered by views in view specs
- Closes #263.
Add gem dependency on rails ~> 3.0.0
- Closes #267.
Clarify RDoc for mock_model
- emphasize the fact that it supports the ActiveModel API, not