Join GitHub today
wfrog 0.8.2 - 18.02.2012
- Fixed issues
- Many small bugs fixed
- Default template now has tabs for charts and numerical data and a date picker that allows to view history data (only in http mode).
- Added new native publisher for wetter.com
- New static file renderer, to be used with ftp or http renderers to publish single static files
- New native driver for Davis VantagePro2 weather stations.
- OS-WMR928NX driver now is able to receive multiple TH and T sensors
- Added support for several temp/hum sensors when using database storage (i.e. firebird or mysql storage).
- The configuration files now have additional commented out sections to allow easier configuration of:
- ftp publishing / compatible with http rendering
- pws, weather underground, wetter.com and meteoclimatic data publishing
- humidex and wind chill in graphs
- additional sensors
- Interior temp and hum now allow units configuration.
- Fix barometer overflow in WMRS200 driver.
- Several fixes in WMRS200 driver to improve data reporting and error management.
Upgrade notes: If you have customized your configuration: in order to have the new settings take effect, you have to upgrade the wfdriver config files to the latest version and execute wfrog -S.
wfrog 0.8.1 - 22.03.2011
Dramatically simplified the configuration by choosing the station in startup settings. Some fixes.
- Fixed Issues
- WMR200: Corrected decoding of high gust values.
- WMR928NX: added pressure_cal parameter in order to be able to calibrate pressure.
- Fixed sporadic problem creating files under
Upgrade notes: If you have customized your configuration: in order to have the new settings take effect, you have to upgrade the wfdriver config files to the latest version and execute
wfrog 0.8 - 04.03.2011
Many fixes and improvements, added upload to wunderground, numerical data summary and improved support of WH1081-like and VantagePro stations.
- Fixed Issues
- Many small bugs fixed.
- Added upload to Wunderground
- Added VantagePro support via PyWeather.
- Added numerical data summary to generated pages.
- Added support to decode historic data from station memory of WMR200.
- Consolidated station driver for Fine Offset WH1080, WH1081, WH1090, WH1091, WH2080, WH2081. This also covers all the re-branded weather stations working with EasyWeather.
- Windows build consolidated.
- Under Windows, new wfrog data location is now %APPDATA%\Wfrog, please move former %HOMEDIR%.wfrog to this location.
- Make table name configurable in database storages.
- Fixed logo lost on the right of large screens
- Fixed pygooglechart dependency version too recent for debian lenny.
- Added configurable delay to the scheduler (by default 60 secs).
- Added WESTEP input reading station events from Atom feeds (to support custom web-based stations).
wfrog 0.7 - 25.08.2010
WMR200 driver, .deb packaging, better configurability. Caution: The configuration structure has changed since version 0.6. You will have to re-adapt your configuration using wfrog --customize.
- Fixed Issues
- Added bootstrap script bin/wfrog to run all wfrog in one single command.
- Added WMR200 driver.
- Changed default port to an uncommon one to avoid conflicts (7680).
- Prepare wfrog config files to optionally allow sending email messages on critical events.
- Added auto-detect station. In debug mode, if no station is detected, the simulator is used.
- Made log file and data files default location different if running as root or not.
- Added init section in config to initialize reused components like storage
- Fixed major layout problems for IE, Opera and Safari.
- Made Beaufort digit more legible.
- Added wind direction on line graph.
- Added WindChill, HeatIndex and Humidex formulas.
- Corrected many bugs in slice calculations and chart rendering.
- Made rain graph accumulative.
- Made all graphs ignore flat series by default.
- Added .deb and .rpm packaging.
- Put settings (former context) into a separate settings.yaml file configurable interactively.
- New formulas Last and Count.
- New render datatable, to present textual data.
- New page to check wfrog status (http://localhost:7680/check).
- Added --customize option to wfrog script for preparing user custom config/template directory.
- Correcter bug: wfrender fails (does not find wfcommon modules) when called "python wfrender.py" and must always be called "./wfrender.py".
- Removed http log on stdout and now logs requests in default log.
- Performance improvement: slice unit for 365 days is week.
wfrog 0.6 - 07.06.2010
Main feature: Accumulator for rendering able to read from any storage.
- Fixed Issues
- Now default storage is CSV, no database installation needed (unless you want it)
wfrog 0.5 - 28.03.2010
Unified configuration, WESTEP compliance, new architecture
- Fixed Issues
- The architecture has been reworked to allow the driver and logger modules to run in separate processes. This enables integrating with drivers written in other languages.
- All modules now offer full extensibility through an homogeneous YAML configuration system.
- MySQL and CSV file storages (only wflogger).
- Generated Configuration Reference
- Changes in the YAML configuration:
- The element !multi is now generic. Its children must not be named 'renderers' but 'children'.
- The chart options that took 'on' or 'off' are now taking 'true or false', to be consistent.
- The chart option y_margin is now ymargin, to be consistent as well.
- Changed the !include and !template tags so that the paths are relative to the file where they appear and not from the current working directory.
wfrog 0.2 - 23.01.2010
A stable new version with a simpler db structure and improved error control in the drivers.
wfrog 0.1 - 24.11.2009
Simple but somewhat stable release