An animation application built in Haskell and C
Inverse Kinematics (not implemented)
##Instructions 0. Make sure the requirements are correctly installed
test.lafcan be any LazyArmature file
- Not everything got implemented, but hey, that's life.
- credits to Will and Hunter
- Will wrote the engine in C, the interface with Haskell, and the Skeleton system
- Hunter implemented a totally awesome parser, used the skeleton system, wrote the command file syntax, and provided Haskell expertise
- The matrix math, rendering, object generation, etc. is done in C, which is interacted with through Haskell's Foreign Function Interface (FFI)
- The syntax allows cool stuff like scoped variables and easy skeleton generation
- SDL2 is used for placing pixels. That's it.