A native Hehestreams Apple TV/tvOS app. Need to know how to sideload to use it.
Requires 4th generation Apple TV (the new one, for app support).
This has been tested on tvOS 10.1/Apple TV 4th gen.
- Xcode 8.2+
- Apple Developer account
- Clone repo
- Open the .xcworkspace in Xcode
- Select your team in the "Haha Stream" target settings
- Build and run!
To get "top shelf" behavior working:
- For both the "Haha Stream" and "Haha Extension" targets (select the root of the xcodeproject to view)
- Select the "Capabilities tab", and go to "App Groups"
- Remove the existing app group and add your own (e.g. "group.com.myname.haha-stream.shared")
AppProvider.swiftand change the
AppGroupNamevalue to the app group you came up with above
- You may need to build and run the
Haha Extensionscheme manually to get it working.
Create an issue
There's another AppleTV app available here: [https://github.com/mwcurry/hehe]