Fun fragment shader editing studio. Automatically generates UI based on your shader's uniforms (just floats, bools, ints, and float vectors for now). Livereload and compilation. Based on Cinder and CinderUI.
Things I want to add:
- XML comments or a language parser/transformer for more generation options
- Control generation for integer and boolean vectors, matrices, texture samplers.
- Alternate control choices such as color inputs in various formats (HSV, RGB, LAB, etc), vector pads, etc.
- Saving configurations to files
- In-editor animation via simple oscillation