1-Dimensional Simulation of the Schrodinger Equation.
- Stable simulation of unitary evolution.
- Stable time acceleration.
- View evolution of wavefunction in different bases.
- Measure observables and simulate the collapse of the wavefunction.
- The real and imaginary parts of the wave function are plotted in green and blue, respectively.
- The magnitude of the wavefunction is plotted in white.
- The potential is only visible in the default (position) basis, and is plotted in yellow.
Requires the following libraries on Python 3:
- Does not yet support time-varying potentials.
- Currently supports only one-dimensional wavefunctions.
- Components with very high energy are discarded to improve numerical stability.
- If the simulation runs slowly, try decreasing
main.pyto 256. If the problem persists, decrease
discretization_sizeto 512. Note, however, that this will decrease the simulation accuracy.